Loving Hut @ Suntec Singapore with Nikon D90 - Part 3 Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Thy Word have I hid in my heart, That I may not sin against Thee."

The First Commandment of the Holy Bible is "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

The Lord is infinitely merciful. Hes does not wish to see suffering inflicted on even the least of the animals amongst us..

And so we placed an order for the blood-free Braised Garden Mushroom Soup, a delightful mix of mushrooms in thick gravy... Didn't really get to enjoy this dish as I was busy taking pictures of the food on the table..




"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."

The two noodles and rice set actually comes with clear corn soup gratis.

And of course, peace begins with me, peace begins from this table, and from this meal for which we give thanks to the Lord..



Satisfied and effused with soft golden glow, our conscience is as clear as the soup !

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever and ever."

Amen.

Labels: , , , , ,

Lasm's story told @2:56 AM

RSS FeedSubscribe in a reader Light up..
Photobucket

Design Your Globe

Profile

Hi. I am the stone who lives near the lampost. I am given 20cents a day to not throw myself into the light.

Links

Websites

Supreme Master Television

God's direct contact

God's direct contact (Chinese)

Loving Hut Singapore

The Celestial Shop

Atlas of Our Changing Environment

Kids for Saving Earth

Lifestyle Changes for a Healthy Planet !

I Will Save The Earth !

Romanian Vegan Recipes

Light Ship

350 parts per million

Save the environment

Tagbox

Please tag upon visit...
Rules:
- Strictly NO vulgarities
- One is to use their real name or nickname

Thank you! Happy tagging!

Previous posts

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION

Media Interview with Supreme Master Ching Hai
loving hut Singapore Celestial Art Loving Hut @ SUNTEC.SG,global warming